07 Aug 2022
Hiking Trip - Bsetine El Ossi - Batroun District
One of the most beautiful waterfalls in Lebanon is what we are going to see this Sunday! It’s the waterfalls of ‘Bsetine el Ossi’. Don’t miss it.
Kfarhilda is a long, narrow town running along the hillside of the rich agricultural valley of the same name and is known for its pleasant outdoor restaurants. Scattered around the village are the ruins of many monasteries and churches.
On the road of Kfarhilda is a springtime waterfall on Nahr el Jawz. A pretty valley known as "Bsetine el Ossi", near the falls, is ideal for hiking.
This hike will be a one level hike (level 4+). The hike will be mostly beside a stream.
You will enjoy the sound of rushing water along the track. The beginning of the hike is all downhill. The end is an uphill trail.
At the end of the hike, you will be able to buy homemade products, before going back to Beyrouth.
WHERE: Bsetine el Ossi – Kfarhilda
Caza of Batroun – North of Lebanon.
75 Km from Beirut
650 m above sea level
WHEN: Sunday, August 07
MEETING PLACE: 7:00 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 850,000 LL per person including transport, guides, insurance and lunch.
500,000 LL without lunch
Kindly get the exact change.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
WHAT TO GET: Light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 25’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 15’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 20’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 40’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 20’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events