18 Jan 2020
Wine Tour - Wine Tour in Keserwan - Keserwan District
This time, our wine discovery journey will be in Keserwan region. We will visit 3 very unique wineries: Chateau Musar, Bzommar Monastery, and Château Sainte-Andrée.
Our first stop will be: CHATEAUX MUSAR.
Chateau Musar, famous locally and internationally, is located in Ghazir. The winery was established by Gaston Hochar in 1930. Created in the cellar of an old 17th century castle, Château Musar is the work of a family. The vineyards of Château Musar are located at an altitude of over 1,000 meters in the Bekaa Valley. The wines of Château Musar are known for their complexity and maturity. Château Musar has achieved international recognition, and received many awards.
You will have the chance to visit this winery, learn about the process of wine making, and listen to a professional seminar about wine tasting while tasting the different kinds of wines.
Our second stop will be at Bzommar Monastery and Winery. We will visit a unique museum: The Armenian Catholic Clergy Institute at Our Lady of Bzommar Monastery was founded in 1749 and contains one of the great Armenian manuscript collections in the world, as well as significant holdings of Arabic manuscripts. Afterwards, we will visit the monastery’s winery with a guided tour of the cellar, and, last but not least, wine tasting!
We will then head to Château Sainte-Andrée, a boutique family-run winery in the town of Ghbale. It is located right in front of Jabal moussa reserve, making a perfect place to enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding mountains while enjoying fine wine from the vineyards.
We will have a mouthwatering lunch prepared in the Chateau’s kitchens perfectly matched with the delicious wine!
WHERE: Ftouh Keserwan
30 km from Beirut,
300 to 800 m above sea level
WHEN: Saturday, January 18
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 100’000 LL per person including transport, guides, insurance and lunch. (Please get the exact change to facilitate the registration process).
WHAT TO GET: Light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 25’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 15’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon.
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events