23 Oct 2021
Hiking Trip - Ain Majdalein - Jezzine - Jezzine District
This time, we will go to Ain Majdalein, the highest village in Jezzine. This is a trail prepared by Vamos Todos, in coordination with the local inhabitants. From that amazingly beautiful location, you can have a great view of the South, from Tyr to Saida. After a tour in the village, where we will see some important sites, we will start walking.
As usual, our hike will be divided into two levels:
Level 6 (11 Km) - will climb a hill in the village of Ain Majdalein, until reaching its’ top, then go down from the other side to the village of Azzibeh, which has many water springs, before reaching a very nice trail that goes straight to Jezzine.
Level 3 (6 Km) - will walk from the village, and head directly to Azzibeh, where they will meet with level 6 and continue to walk along the water flow in Jezzine.
When both levels reach the city of Jezzine, they will see the old souks, the beautiful streets and of course, the famous waterfall.
Lunch will take place in Azzibeh, near water. The high level will have the chance to pass by a source and drink from its’ water.
In Jezzine, everyone will have some free time, before going back to Beirut.
WHERE: Ain Majdalein
75 Km from Beirut
1200 meters above sea level.
WHEN: Saturday, October 23
MEETING PLACE: 7:00 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 360,000 LL per person including transport, guides, insurance and lunch.
240,000 LL without lunch
Kindly get the exact change to avoid transmitting germs.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
Looking forward to see you! Until then stay safe.
DO NOT FORGET TO:
• Get your own light snack that will boost your stamina and keep you energetic.
• Equip yourself with your own water bottles a cap and sunscreen.
• Distancing from each other is a must, offering or sharing snacks are not encouraged. Keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
WHAT TO GET: Medical face masks, Handgel, lunch, light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 10’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events