11 Dec 2021
Hiking Trip - Jabal Turbul Hike - Zgharta District
Jabal Turbul, a round-topped peak, standing 10 km of Al Mina. It is 681 m high overlooking beautiful sceneries of the Mediterranean, Palm’s island, Oyoun al Samak and a part of Syria.
Jabal Turbul is a barren land, where hiking in cool weather is ideal.
Our hike will be one level:
LEVEL 4 (8 km) will start from the residence of Jean Obeid and walk along a flat trail to get to the church of Turbul overlooking views from Tripoli to Syria. We will continue on foot along a downward trail passing through the church and reaching the woods of Turbul.
We will meet for lunch at Turbul Church. Please pack your food with you.
On the way back, we will stop in Nabi Youchaa to visit an important religious sanctuary: Makam el Nabi Youchaa which is 40 m high.
600 meters above sea level
WHEN: Saturday, December 11
MEETING PLACE: 7:00 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 280’000 LL per person including transport, guides and insurance.
Kindly get the exact change to avoid transmitting germs.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
Looking forward to see you! Until then stay safe.
DO NOT FORGET TO:
• Get your own light snack that will boost your stamina and keep you energetic.
• Equip yourself with your own water bottles a cap and sunscreen.
• Distancing from each other is a must, offering or sharing snacks are not encouraged. Keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
WHAT TO GET: Medical face masks, Handgel, lunch, light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 10’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 20’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events