13 Jul 2019
Climbing, Rappelling & Activities - Climbing, Rappelling & Activities - Batroun District Baloua
We are heading to Chatine-Tannourine, specifically to the renowned multi-million years old natural sinkhole, Baloua Baatara. You can’t be but grateful for nature for craving three natural bridges topped by a waterfall.
This time, we will be practicing some very exciting activities in an eco-friendly setting taking into consideration all safety measures. Each participant will have the chance to choose 3 out of the following activities:
3. Zip Lining
4. Motorized Zip Lining
5. Motorized Cable Car
6. Monkey Bridge Crossing (The longest in Lebanon – 90m long)
Activities will happen simultaneously in order not to waste any of your time waiting.
In addition to that, we will do a small tour around the sinkhole for you to be able to witness it from a very close distance and take beautiful pictures.
Once done, we will sit all together close to the Baloua for lunch.
To wrap up our day, we will do a quick visit to the beautiful village of Tannourine.
WHERE: Baloua Baatara, Chatine
70 km from Beirut
1500 m above sea level
WHEN: Saturday, July 13
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 90’000 LL per person including transport, guides, insurance and equipment. (Please get the exact change to facilitate the registration process).
WHAT TO GET: Light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 25’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 15’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of VamosTodos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “Antaki Group” is the exclusive “Fujifilm” cameras & devices sponsor of VamosTodos.
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events