17 May 2022
Night Hike - Saydet Bchouche Night Hike - Keserwan District
We are in May, the month of Virgin Mary. It is a good opportunity to visit her during her month. Join us for our new night hike starting from Saydet Bchouche Ghadir all the way to Harissa.
Night hikes have a special atmosphere that we don’t see in day hikes. Nature around you looks different. Nothing seems the same. The calm around you is awesome.
The level of this hike is moderate and the path is not too long.
We will start our trail from an ancient church known as Saydet Bchouche, standing tall right beside the Patriarchal Palace.
From there, we will take the Airborne Regiment Trail to reach Beit Sabbagh, an ancient house surrounded by an old square full of truly beautiful old Lebanese houses with traditional arcades. This point is a small piece of paradise from another time.
The views will be spectacular every step of the way. We will continue our hike until we reach our Lady of Harissa.
Knowing that we will be tired and hungry, the local villagers will prepare for us a tasty mankoushe dinner on the saj, with hot tea and a warm welcome. It will be a great way to end our evening.
Don’t miss it!
WHERE: Jounieh – Harissa
WHEN: Tuesday, May 17
MEETING PLACE: 6 PM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
PRICE: 370’000 LL per person including transport, guides and insurance.
Kindly get the exact change to avoid transmitting germs.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
Looking forward to see you! Until then stay safe.
DO NOT FORGET TO:
• Get your own light snack that will boost your stamina and keep you energetic.
• Equip yourself with your own water bottles.
• Distancing from each other is a must, offering or sharing snacks are not encouraged. Keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
WHAT TO GET: Medical face masks, Handgel a light snack that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits and water. You must wear hiking shoes or comfortable walking shoes. Get a light jacket since it gets cold during the last hours of the day and at night. Don’t forget to get a flashlight.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 10’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 20’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events