22 Jul 2021
Rafting - Rafting Al Assi - Hermel District
This time it will be a one day trip to Assi River for rafting. The drive is quite long, but it’s worth every minute of it!
We will stop on our way to visit Mar Maroun Cave, the source of Assi River and the Ammoua in Hermel.
Once you get to Assi, a short presentation on the basics of rafting will be presented. You will be given the necessary equipment (helmet, oars, life jacket). Each raft will carry around 6 to 8 passengers accompanied by a professional coach. Then off you go to experience a wild adventure in the river!
The ride is long; you will follow the white stream and cross three or more waterfalls that will pump high your adrenaline! You will surely get wet so leave your phone and camera on land.
After this ride, you will rest and have lunch (trout and regional specialties).
NOTE: This rafting club in Assi is our co-partner. Many of you will probably enjoy doing many rafting trips during summer. Just contact Vamos Todos to get your tickets, and you can raft any time you wish.
WHERE: Assi River
150 km from Beirut
WHEN: Thursday, July 22
MEETING PLACE: 7:00 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 280.000LL per person including transport, guides, insurance, raft instructor, rafting gear, and lunch. Kindly get the exact change to avoid transmitting germs.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
Looking forward to see you! Until then stay safe.
DO NOT FORGET TO:
• Get your own light snack that will boost your stamina and keep you energetic.
• Equip yourself with your own water bottles a cap and sunscreen.
• Distancing from each other is a must, offering or sharing snacks are not encouraged. Keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
WHAT TO GET: Medical face masks, Handgel, towels, swimsuits, or short pants, additional clothes for changing, slide-proof footwear, light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 30’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP
- University students will have a discounts of 15’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon.
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events