04 Feb 2023
Snowshoeing - Hadath El Jebbeh Snowshoeing - Becharreh District
Hadath El Jebbeh is a beautiful northern village overlooking Annoubine Valley and the Cedars of Tannourine. Hadath el Jebbeh is a summer resort and touristic place.
There is a wonderful cedar forest in this village, and so it would be a great place for snowshoeing. The walk will start from the main piazza. There will be two levels of difficulty:
The easy level will walk through a pine forest and take a short path until they reach the cedar trees. The length of the trip is around 4 km.
The harder level will walk through the same pine forest, but take a longer path to the cedars. The length of the trip is around 8 km.
The two levels will meet for lunch in a beautiful setting among the cedars of Hadath El Jebbeh.
WHERE: Hadath el Jebbeh
In the north
107 km from Beirut
1500 m above sea level
WHEN: Saturday, February 04
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
) There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 30$ per person including transport, snowshoes, guides and insurance.
Kindly get the exact change.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
WHAT TO GET: Snowsuit (or any waterproof clothing), waterproof boots (preferably after-ski boots), or get thick nylon bags to cover your walking shoes, wool socks (and an extra pair for changing, hat and gloves, lunch, light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 5$.
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 4$.
- University students will have a discount of 3$ provided that they present their university card.
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 2$ discount.
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 3$ discount.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price.
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 2$.
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms).
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon.
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events