15 Jun 2019
Cherry Picking Jwar El Hawz - Cherry Picking! - Baabda District
Our journey this time is as colorful and pleasant as a cherry tree! We will head to the beautiful village of Jwar El Hawz but this time for an amazingly exciting summer activity: cherry picking!
We will reach this typical village and have a very easy small walk until we reach the cherry orchards. This is where the fun begins! Each one of us will have a bucket to pick cherries and enjoy this satisfying activity.
We will take our time between the vibrant trees. Once done, you will get the chance to have around 1 kg of cherries as a payback to your work. For those who wish to have more, you will get a very special price.
After that, we will head from Jwar El Hawz to Falougha where a well-deserved homemade lunch will be served at the Grand Serail.
WHERE: Jwar El Hawz
1200 m above sea level
26 km from Beirut
WHEN: Saturday, June 15
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 90’000 LL per person including transport, guides, insurance and lunch. (Please get the exact change to facilitate the registration process).
WHAT TO GET: Light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 20’000 LBP (provided that they come with their parents)
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP (provided that they come with their parents)
- University students will have a discounts of 10’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “Antaki Group” is the exclusive “Fujifilm” cameras & devices sponsor of Vamos Todos.
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events