04 Dec 2021
Hiking Trip - Qnat - Beit Munzer Hike & Wine Tasting - Bcharreh District
Qnat- Beit Munzer
This time, we will all walk in one “Moderate +” level, with the possibility, for those who get tired, to exit the hike in several locations along the way.
Our beautiful hike will be in the Governorate of Becharre. We will pass by several towns that are a true delight to the eyes.
We will start walking in Hadath El Jebbeh and walk downhill to Khraj Knet between cedar trees, in the extension of the Cedar forest of Tannourine that spreads to Hadath el Jebbeh and continues to Qnat. From there, we will continue to walk down on a very beautiful trail until we reach Beit Munzer. We will walk inside the town of Beit Munzer.
We will then go to a special winery, in Beit Munzer, called Mont d’Almaz. The owners are wine lover’s family. After living abroad for quite a while, they found that their land had the best quality of soil, a perfect climate with dry summers and snowy winters, essential requirements to produce a natural wine reflecting the mountain’s terroir. Their wines are produced at an altitude varying from 1000 to 1260 m. We will have a nice visit including wine tasting and explanation of the process of wine.
After our wine tasting, those who are tired from the hike, may take the bus, while other members will go up to a town known as Kneiwer on the other side of the hill, before ending our hike. Along the way, we will see cedar and pine trees, and pass by several beautiful towns on our way.
At the end of our walk, we will have a stop in the town square of Hadath El Jebbeh, and those who wish can grab a bite, have a drink, and rest, before we all go back to Beirut.
Since there is no lunch included in this hike, do not forget to fill your bags with energizing snacks and drinks for the day.
WHERE: Qnat - Beit Munzer
In the region of Bcharre
107 km from Beirut
1200 m above sea level
WHEN: Saturday, December 04
MEETING PLACE: 7:00 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 300’000 LL per person including transport, wine tasting, guides and insurance.
Kindly get the exact change to avoid transmitting germs.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
Looking forward to see you! Until then stay safe.
DO NOT FORGET TO:
• Get your own light snack that will boost your stamina and keep you energetic.
• Equip yourself with your own water bottles a cap and sunscreen.
• Distancing from each other is a must, offering or sharing snacks are not encouraged. Keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
WHAT TO GET: Medical face masks, Handgel, lunch, light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 10’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 20’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events