07 Oct 2023
Sunset Hike - Kfardebian Faraya Sunset Hike! - Keserwan District
Nothing could be better than watching the sunset from a very high hill where the new statue of St.Charbel stands.
Faraya will be our destination where we will hike on a moderate level all together to reach the new 23 meters high statue of St. Charbel, inaugurated on 14 September 2017.
We will start our hike in the Jurd of Kfardebian where beautiful sceneries can be seen. The hike will be a moderate one with some uphill.
Once we reach the top, we will witness one of the most amazing views in the area. From one side we will see “Chabrouh” dam and on the other side we will watch the sun setting on the sea horizon, all under the shades of the huge “Chabrouh” cross and St. Charbel statue.
Once the sunset ends, we will go to a campsite in Faqra where a traditional dinner will be prepared by locals along with a bonfire to warm up the night.
WHERE: Kfardebian & Faraya
1650 m above sea level
WHEN: Saturday, October 07
MEETING PLACE: 2:00 PM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
PRICE: 40$ per person including transport, guides, dinner and insurance.
Kindly get the exact change.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
Looking forward to see you!
WHAT TO GET: A light snack that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits and water. You must wear hiking shoes or comfortable walking shoes. Get a light jacket since it gets cold during the last hours of the day and at night. Don’t forget to get a flashlight.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 4$.
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 3$.
- University students will have a discount of 2$ provided that they present their university card.
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 2$ discount.
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 3$ discount.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 2$.
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events