13 Sep 2019
Night Hike & Tree-House Dinner - Bmohrei Night Hike & Tree-house - Chouf District
One of the most beautiful natural landscapes and sceneries are in Chouf area. What if we witness those wonders on the light of a full moon?
We have chosen Bmohrei village which is an ideal place for a night hike. We will take a new trail and circulate in a vast and open space lightened by the moonlight.
Our hike will be an easy one, about 6 km, mostly flat with no ascents. The trail passes underneath the cedar reserve where big old trees will be seen from distance. We will pass through cherry orchards, where moonlight will cast amazing shadows among the trees.
A calm atmosphere will dominate our hike which will make it the best way to spend an evening.
We will end our hike with a small walk in the city reaching a small cozy tree house where villagers will prepare traditional manakish. We will all gather around a campfire and share some roasted corn and wonderful moments.
WHERE: Ain Zhalta Bmohrei
In the region of Chouf
900 m above sea level
45 km from Beirut
WHEN: Friday, September 13
MEETING PLACE: 5 PM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
PRICE: 80.000 LL per person including transport, guides, insurance, and dinner. (Please get the exact change to facilitate the registration process).
WHAT TO GET: Light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Get a jacket since it gets cold at night. Don’t forget to get a flashlight.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 20’000 LBP (provided that they come with their parents)
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP (provided that they come with their parents)
- University students will have a discounts of 10’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “Antaki Group” is the exclusive “Fujifilm” cameras & devices sponsor of Vamos Todos.
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events