12 Jul 2019
Sunset Hike - Saidet el Kalaa Sunset Hike - Keserwan District
Saidet el Kalaa Sunset Hike
Sunset hikes always have a special touch. Calm your nerves and forget about daily stress!
We will start from Raachine, then we”ll visit the cedar forest in the area. Later on during our hike, we will pass through the village of Tabrieh, then the village of Chahtoul. The last stop will be in Saidet el Kalaa where a miracle occurred there many years ago (1914). The view is breathtaking and it will be a perfect spot for a bonfire supper.
The bonfire will keep you warm while local inhabitants bake manakishs on the saj, boil tea and roast potatoes and corn. Don’t miss this!
WHERE: Saidet el Kalaa, Chahtoul
WHEN: Friday, July 12
MEETING PLACE: 2 PM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
PRICE: 75’000 LL per person including transport, dinner, guides and insurance. (Please get the exact change to facilitate and speed up the registration process).
WHAT TO GET: You must wear hiking shoes or comfortable walking shoes. Get a light jacket since it gets cold during the last hours of the day and at night. Don’t forget to get a flashlight.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 10’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “Antaki Group” is the exclusive “Fujifilm” cameras & devices sponsor of Vamos Todos.
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events