07 Aug 2022
Hiking Trip - Mazraat El Chouf - Chouf District
On Sunday, we will be going to an extremely beautiful trail. Our steps will take us from Mazraat el Chouf to Amatour in the Chouf region.
During the hike, we will see very old olive trees, as well as wonderful views of Marj Bisri and the whole valley. In addition, we will have the chance to cross Roman stairs and go across a Roman passage of striking beauty inside the cliff.
We will also walk on an old bridge above Al Barouk River, to reach a great campsite where we will have the chance to swim and spend time on the riverbank. After that, we will follow a beautiful trail, among mesmerizing scenery, until we reach Amatour.
This is a level 5 event, during which we will walk for an 11 km distance.
WHERE: Mazraat el Chouf - Amatour
850 m above sea level
55 km from Beirut
WHEN: Sunday, August 07
MEETING PLACE: 7:00 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 800,000 LL per person including transport, guides, insurance and lunch.
500,000 LL without lunch
Kindly get the exact change.
You can register now at all branches of Antoine Library or on the following link:
WHAT TO GET: Light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 25’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- University students will have a discount of 15’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 20’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 40’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 20’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events