15 Sep 2019
Hiking Trip - Jabal Moussa - Keserwan District
Standing on the shoulders of the slopes of Mount Lebanon Chain facing the Mediterranean Sea, Jabal Moussa reserve is considered one of the wildest unspoiled areas of Lebanon. Fortunately enough, it has been recently protected by municipal laws.
The reserve is renowned for enclosing the historic Adonis Valley and its ancient agricultural patios, historical trails dating back to the Roman era.
Rare species of wildlife and vegetation has been spotted within this reserve, which makes it a precious asset to our beloved country Lebanon
Our hike will be divided into two levels:
Level 4+ & 6 - will go through a fascinating trail surrounded by oak and juniper trees to reach the cross on the top of Kornet el Mzar.
Then, Level 4+ will take a downhill path towards Yahchouch, reaching Mar Jeryes church. Then they will continue toward Nahr el Dahab.
Level 6 will take a beautiful different trail heading upwards towards Amez. They will get to see very old abandoned houses along the way before reaching the top of the roman stairs from which they will go down to meet with the other groups at Nahr el Dahab.
WHERE: Jabal Moussa
50 km from Beirut
1300 m above sea level
WHEN: Sunday, September 15
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM in the parking of Sagesse School in Jdeideh, facing the public garden. (See map on:
There will be a breakfast stop along the way.
PRICE: 60’000 LL per person including transport, guides, reserve entrance and insurance. (Please get the exact change to facilitate the registration process).
WHAT TO GET: Lunch, light snacks that will boost up your energy such as dried fruits, water, cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack
- Children with the age of 10 and younger will have a discount of 20’000 LBP
- Children/ Teenagers between the age of 11 and 18 will have a discount of 15’000 LBP
- University students will have a discounts of 10’000 LBP provided that they present their university card
- Groups with 5 to 9 persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 5’000 LBP discount
- Groups with 10 or more persons, with different criteria than the above, will get a 10’000 LBP discount
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged half-price
- Reservations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged an extra 5’000 LBP
(e.g. Cancelling or booking for a Sunday’s event on Saturday will be subject to the above terms)
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
- Always follow the guide on the designated trail
- Do not go off road without notifying the guide
- Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
- Although accidents are covered by the insurance but they remain under the responsibility of the member
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur. Ecotourism rules must be followed, otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 03-917190 or 79-115001. It is preferable to send an SMS or WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
- “Sports Experts” is the exclusive sports gear and outfit sponsor of Vamos Todos. Members will get a special discount at all “Sports Experts” branches in Lebanon
- “Antaki Group” is the exclusive “Fujifilm” cameras & devices sponsor of Vamos Todos.
- “LIA insurance” is the exclusive insurance company sponsor of Vamos Todos.
Reserve for this Event
Back to all the Events